Friday, November 05, 2004

Blog Off

Okay, I'm pulling the comments and taking off until Sunday evening or Monday morning. I'll resist the temptation to post a long-winded explanation, and just say that right now the blog is annoying me, perhaps for the first time since I've started it, and that's a sign that I need to put it on pause for a couple of days.


So, get your bloggy goodness elsewhere and I'll see you at the end of the weekend...

...just to add, I didn't turn off the comments because I was annoyed at commenters per se, just wanted to be completely not responsible for this place for a couple of days. The blog is great and I'm very fortunate, but that doesn't preclude a bit of burnout. When one is annoyed one tends to post annoying things. All will return to normal at the end of the weekend...